Your request has been sent successfully.
Service for fine vacuum pumping systems
We offer maintenance, repair and exchange of wearing parts for rotary vane pumps of various manufacturers.
Fine vacuum pumps generate pressures (down to 1x10E-3 mbar) in the rough and fine vacuum range. A distinction is made between oil-sealed (e.g. rotary vane pumps) and oil-free fine vacuum pumps (e.g. diaphragm and scroll pumps).
Oil-sealed fine vacuum pumps
Decontamination, repair and maintenance of rotary vane pumps, rotary piston pumps and piston pumps of various manufacturers, e.g.:
- Leybold Vacuum (Trivac-Series, Sogevac-Series, E/DK-Series)
- Pfeiffer Vacuum (Uno-Series, Duo-Series)
- Adixen/Alcatel (Pascal-Series)
- Edwards (RV-Series)
Oil-free fine vacuum pumps
Decontamination, cleaning, maintenance and repair of scroll pumps, diaphragm pumps and roots pumps of various manufacturers, e.g.:
- Pfeiffer Vacuum (WKP-series, UniDry-series, MVP-serie, MD-series, MZ-series)
- Leybold Vacuum (WA/WAU-series, WS/WSU-series, SC-serie, Divac-series)
- Adixen / Alcatel (RSV-series, ACP-series)
- Varian (TriScroll-series, SH-series, IDP-series)
- Edwards (ESDP-series, XDS-series)
- Ulvac (DIS-series)
- Anest Iwata (ISP-series)
- Vacuubrand (all series)
- KNF (Nxxx-series)
Decontamination, cleaning, maintenance and repair of scroll pumps, diaphragm pumps and roots pumps of various manufacturers.
Our services also include troubleshooting vacuum systems in production plants as well as inspecting plants and then recommending necessary service measures.